Monday, January 19, 2015

Carbtrim Experience Part 2

So guys I just wanna update you all regarding my Carbtrim Experience..

Recently, i have told you guys that i have tried the Carbtrim Capsule... (Which i bought at St. Joseph drug store but you can also buy at any Mercury drugstores nationwide).

I find the Carbtrim capsule very effective... Together with regular exercise. It helped me lose excess weight or unwanted weight. Which then, this capsule helped me maintain my target weight which i have already achieved with the help of Carbtrim.

I have stopped using the Carbtrim Capsule now. But, i can still feel the effect. Before, i was weighing 52kgs. But now i weighed, 50 kgs. I have stopped for 2 or 3 months now. But still, i have maintained my weight.

Two thumbs for you, Carbtrim!

Thank you guys for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment