Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Maybelline Lipstick

So I am going to write a review about Maybelline Lipstick. I have purchased two shades from their Color Senstational collection and one shade from their So Nude collection. At 399 pesos each item.

Upon using the lipsticks that I bought, I have noticed that it dries up my lips. Specially at the end of the day, I can feel that my lips have cracked, and it hurts badly. That's why I always use lip balm before applying the lip color to my lips.

I also noticed that my lips have darken a little bit. I'm quite scared. I cannot quit using my Maybelline lipstick. They have such a beautiful shade that suits a morena skintone. I'm quite sad right now.

But I guess, I will just have to use my Maybelline Lipsticks moderately.. not daily.. maybe for a skip days. :D

But all in all, I will still recommend it to others. Maybe, I am the only who is not that into Maybelline lipstick due for some reasons.

RATING:
3/5

2 comments:


  1. I've tried so many "long wearing" lipsticks that are total disappointments, but this is pretty astounding in it's longevity and coverage. MANY times better than the most expensive brands of long-wearing lipstick, including MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, Laura Mercier, etc.. It IS drying though, which is the nature of matte, long lasting lipstick, so I put lipbalm on top of it, and it's perfect
    https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good store to buy canvas print, paiting, oil painting for home/office decoration
    https://nanacorner.com

    ReplyDelete