Monday, March 23, 2015

SM Rosales

SM ROSALES, a place to stay where I kill my boredom..

Since I moved back in Pangasinan, I used to go to SM Rosales to buy groceries, had my facials, watch latest movies, and many more..

So here is a list of restaurants, stores, and all at SM ROSALES..

RESTAURANTS / CAFETERIAs

Jollibee
McDonald's
KFC
Pizza Hut
Chowking
Greenwich
Mang Inasal
Point n' Grill
Gerry's Grill
Red Ribbon
Max Restaurant
Redbook's Cafe
Turk's "shawarma"
Rai Rai Ken
Goldilocks

CLOTHINGS

Guess
Giordano
Maldita
Human
Bench
Penshoppe
For me
Dickies
Jag
Sabella
Uniqlo

SHOES

Primadonna
Mendrez
Celine
Payless

OTHERS

Nisce Skin n' Face
Watch Central
Blue Magic
Timezone
Cd-R King
Samsung Store
LBC
BDO


I'm sorry if I haven't mention any other stores thats included there... Im only human šŸ˜”šŸŒžšŸ™

I hope this post have helped you.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment