Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Late Update: Trophy Wife Movie (2014)

Sorry guys! It was a very late update.

So I have already watched the Trophy Wife Movie which starred Christine Reyes, Derek Ramsay, John Estrada, and Heart Evangelista.

So the movie, has a really good twist, specially at the ending part of the movie.

I hope you guys have watched it. I guess its a must watch movie. It is something new in the movie industry.

I'll give you a hint guys, there's a masochist in the movie. There's also a drug addict because of something she wanted to escape from. It's really thrilling.

I just wanted to discourage kids out there. Do not watch it. You're not ready for it. I'm telling you.

So to all adults out there. This is a must watch.


Two thumbs up for this movie anyway for the uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment