Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Why you should visit the Philippines?

Hi I am Carolyn, a citizen here in the Philippines. If I had a lot of money, I am going to visit other beautiful destinations here in my own country, the Philippines.

So I am giving you top 5 reasons why you should visit the Philippines...

I am promoting the Philippines, not because I am a citizen here.. but because this country has so much potential.. I can say it's one of the virgin island among all the virgin..

So I will start with #5..

#5 Hospitable people...

Try to visit the Philippines, you'll be amazed how people here are so hospitable. A place were you will meet helpful, courteous, and loving people. And one more, humorous people. That's why we have this beautiful slogan, "It's more fun in the Philippines." Even if Filipinos were having difficulties with their lives. They still have time to enjoy their day, they make time to be by having  bonding with friends or family and by staying outdoors.

My tip for you, is, try to visit the provinces which have beautiful attractions... Like Baguio, the Summer Capital of the Philippines. Why I gave that tip? Because people in the province, were very far hospitable from the ones located in the city. You will feel the innocence of the place and of course, of the people..

#4 Beautiful ladies...

Not just beautiful ladies, but also the brainy ones.. Philippines are known for having beautiful and unique Filipinas.. not because of prostitution. Only here in the Philippines, that has Maria Clara classic ladies, the one with class and elegance.

Specially for the Filipinas who live in the provinces of the Philippines, you will be shocked. Why? Because, you'll thought they're just an ordinary girl who live in the province, but because they're the one whose conservative, they believe in self-preservation, and they often belong to a respectable family. So don't you underestimate ladies from provinces..

I guess, if you are a guy, you will invest yourself and time to a deserving lady. Right?

So single guys, you know where to go if you are looking for you're soulmate.

But I also want you to know, there's also a lot beautiful ladies which resides in the city. Specially in the city of Manila. Like literally, a lot. That's why I am telling there is a lot of beautiful ladies here in Philippines.

#3 You will love the culture 

Yes, you will definitely love the culture here in the Philippines. Try to stay here for like 1 month or more, I am telling you, you will inhibit our culture. Specially, in provinces. I can say is wow. Visit the Philippines if there is a festival or a special religious gathering. I am telling you, even if you are a foreigner or a Filipino kid who grew up abroad, you will be persuade by our culture.

#2 Beautiful Attractions and home to native products

Whether it be man-made or natural attractions, I am proud of the beautiful destinations here in the Philippines. Thousands of virgin islands scattered within the Philippine area. Fresh aired provinces with different local products which they boast.

If you are into bringing home unique pasalubong or souvenir, Philippines is a great place for you. We are a great home for local native products. Hand-woven bags, dresses made of Pineapple product; name it-we have it.

#1 

As I have said earlier, Philippines has a lot of potential. Specially, if you will just give it a chance. Visit the Philippines. Even for 3 to 4 days. It will be a big help to our economy. I know, I haven't explained my top 5-that well. Because there is no perfect word to describe the beauty of our county. I am so overwhelmed. If only I had a lot of money. That's why you, I am helping you, I know you gotta money. Why don't you spend it into our country? In return, Philippines will give you unforgettable beautiful experience that is worth twice the money you spent.

Unforgettable Experience.



Thank you for reading. I hope I have helped you. Sorry, I am not that fluent in English or if there is any typographic errors, please understand.. I am only human.


                                           "IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES"


No comments:

Post a Comment