Saturday, April 18, 2015

LOL Cosmetics

So I was walking around the Department Store of Sm Rosales, when I saw this cute kiosk of Lol Cosmetics.


I just don't  know if this line were new or I am not updated anymore when it comes to cosmetics. (Which one is new and which one is out of the market now.) 

So i quickly made a sneak peak to their products...

Sorry I didn't made time to take pictures. I was carried away by their lovely products and awesome prices...

So i will just describe it to you guys..

So I first looked at their brow powder, uh, it was amazing. It comes with a huge pallette for a brow powder. There is two shades divided in one pallette.. And I think there is 3 pallettes to choose from, ranges from light to dark. For only 130 pesos above. I'm sorry, I forgot the exact price... But I'm sure of the price range that i have given...

Next one is their, Bronzing Powder, this one also amazing, There is matte and the one with shimmer. There is a lot of shades to choose from. There is one shade per pallete, and it's also kinda huge for a bronzing powder placed in a pallette. Guess what? The price only ranges from 140 and above. Sorry, i also forgot the exact price... But I'm sure of the price range that I have given....

After I took a sneak peak at those product, I looked at their other product, but I didn't made time to look at the prices.. But i think all of their product were affordable.

There is...

Eyeshadow pallette.

Comes with a mini eyeshdow pallette, with i think 4 to 6 shades per pallette. There is also nude shades  and also colorful shades, either matte or with shimmer.

Lipstick. 

I just dont know if their lipstick line were matte or anything. There is more than 5 shades to choose from.

Blush.

There is also a blush for the cheeks. There is a lot shades to choose from. From nude to pink to reddish shades. The packaging comes with one shade per pallette, and it's also too huge for a single blush pallette. Plus, it was very affordable...

Eye Liner
Brow Pencil
Sharpener 

And more...



So I'm sure gonna try this product... I'm open to sponsors. ☺️ Just email me so I could send my details. But if not, I'm gonna buy.. 😩

Too bad, I was about to go home when I saw this cosmetic line...


But I promise, I'm gonna make a special post when I bought any of their product. I'm gonna write a review...

I'll also try to provide pictures for all of you to see.. 

K. Bye. Thanks for reading lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment